Welcome to Duration Construction. My name is Shawn Wittenberg and in 2005 I started Duration Construction here in St. Louis with a simple concept in mind; give our customers the best service, materials, and craftsmanship.
Our mission is Your Complete Satisfaction. We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we will strive to exceed all of your expectations. When you choose Duration Construction, you will have peace of mind knowing that we are there for you before your project, during your project, and long after your project.
We guarantee that our work meets the highest standards and that it will be done to your satisfaction. If something isn’t right, WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT! All our work and materials come with full warranties so you can have peace of mind long after a project has been completed.
Duration Construction are the experts in the St. Louis area when it comes to roof repairs and entire roof replacements. Our elite roofing craftsmanship serves both the residential and commercial sectors of St. Louis, providing economical solutions to any number of roofing issues.
A local company, Duration Construction knows that we are doing roofing work on our neighbor’s homes and the businesses we frequent. This makes it all the more important to us to do an excellent job the first time and every time.
Your home is your biggest asset, and the roof its main source of protection from outside elements. It is frightening when that protection your home’s roof provides begins to fail. Duration Construction will do a complete inspection of the entire structure, from the roof truss that provides the frame work, to the roofing material that provides the protection. There is much more to your home’s roof then just shingles, and we check it all to find out where the system is compromised:
• Roof Truss – This is frame work of beams that are providing support for your roof. These are checked for signs of cracking and water damage.
• Rafters – The specialized beams that run from the top of the roof to the bottom. Like the roof truss, the structural integrity of these is examined.
• Decking – Sometimes referred to as sheathing, these are the wooden panels that are laid over the roof truss and rafters. Our experts will look for signs of warping, water damage and cracking in the decking material.
• Underlayment – The underlayment, or tar paper, is the heavy felt paper used to cover the decking and provide additional protection from moisture.
• Drip edge – In some cases the edging placed at the end of roof structure is the issue, causing water to infiltrate the underlying roof structure.
• Fascia – This is the specialized trim that is used to cover the rafter end of the eaves, usually where your gutters are attached.
• Soffit – The finished underside of the eaves that covers the area between the end of the eaves and the house. These will be looked at for signs of water damage and rot.
• Flashing – Flashing refers to pieces of metal that are used to protect any intersections in the roof from water entering. This is usually found around chimneys, vent pipes and the joints of any vertical walls.
Once the inspection is complete, we will go over our findings about your roofing structure with you, and give you our best recommendation for the next course of action. In some instances, a roof repair may be all you need, but we are also prepared for new roof installation if that is what your situation calls for.
If a new roof for your home is in order, our skilled workers are experienced in all types of roofing materials and systems, including:
• Slate roofs
• Tile roofs
• Slate simulated roofs
• Stone coated steel roofs
• Wood shake roofs
• Copper sheet metal roofs
• Metal roofs
St. Louis businesses have different roofing needs that require knowledge of more complex roofing solutions. When called out on our first visit to your business, the same thorough inspection will be performed that we do on Missouri residences. Our highly trained team of roof experts are well schooled in:
• Low Slope roofing systems
• Modified bitumen
• Built-up roofs
We will then go over any issues we find with you and help you in making the right decision for your building. Remember, we are your customers too, and can assure you that our solution will be in the best interest of you and your business.
Duration Construction works with precision to ensure that your business is covered. Only the highest quality materials are used, and exacting attention to detail to ensure a durable roof that is built to last. You have enough to worry about inside of your building, let our expertise take charge of how it’s covered.
The New Roofing Quote
When you call Duration Construction for your roofing contractor needs, our first visit with you is free, and we will offer you a no obligation quote on the roofing work we will be providing. You will find that our prices are more than fair, especially considering the quality of craftsmanship we offer and commitment to only using materials that are guaranteed to last.
We operate with honesty and integrity, and take your roofing needs as seriously as we would take our own. This is an area of your home or commercial building that cannot be comprised on, either in workmanship or materials.
Call Duration Construction today if you want a quick solution to your roofing problems, where quality is always the first priority.