Adding copper gutters creates beautiful curb appeal and also adds retail value to your home. Call today at (314) 238-1357.
Duration Construction provides a full range of residential and commercial gutter services in and around the St. Louis area. We have built an outstanding reputation during the more than 15 years we have been in business.
Professional Copper Gutter Installation
Copper gutters are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they are also extremely durable. They have a gold metallic color, which will form a patina over time and turn a dark brown or green color, adding an antique or vintage appearance to your home.
Benefits of Copper Gutters
There are several different materials to choose from when it comes to rain gutters. Many homeowners opt for aluminum or vinyl, which may be the right fit for your home. However, there are many benefits that copper gutters have that you should consider when having gutters installed on your home.
Some shy away from copper gutters because they think it will be too expensive. Although cost is an essential factor, it should not be the only one you consider. For you to make the right decision, you need to know all the facts about copper gutters. Here are some of the key benefits of having a copper rain gutter system installed:
- Extremely durable – Copper gutters can endure extreme weather climates and seasons. From freezing winters to blazing hot summers, they will not weaken when exposed to the elements. Copper gutters will not rust or rot, and they will keep functioning and remain beautiful for many decades.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Over time, copper gutters will form a patina through oxidization. This creates a unique and beautiful weathered look, creating a rustic charm that many homeowners enjoy.
- Long-lasting – Copper gutters will easily last up to 60 years, and with proper maintenance can last as long as 100 years. This is in contrast to vinyl gutters, which typically need to be replaced every 10 to 20 years.
- Minimal maintenance – Copper gutters will still need to be cleared of debris and leaves, but they do not sag, dent, rust, or need replacement. However, they must be installed by professionals to ensure that they are correctly attached.
- Complement existing fixtures – Copper gutters work well with other types and styles of exterior home fixtures. Whether the exterior of your home is brick, stone, vinyl siding, or a combination, copper looks beautiful with all of these materials. Also, copper gutters look beautiful with any type of roofing systems, such as slate, aluminum, cedar, or asphalt shingles.
- Add value and appeal – Adding copper gutters to your home is a perfect way to make your home stand out. They will increase the value of your home and are a great selling feature when it comes time to put your home on the market.
Whether you are completing a historical renovation or you simply want your home to make a statement, copper gutters are a beautiful and long-lasting choice. At Duration Construction, we offer everything needed to finish the job, from downspouts and elbows to brackets and fasteners. We also have a wide selection of ornamental pieces such as copper rain chains.
Call Duration Construction
We guarantee that our work meets the highest standards and that it will be done to your satisfaction. If something isn’t right, WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT!